Midas Windshield Repair and Replacement
—WE’RE ALL ABOUT WINDSHIELD REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT—
IN NEED OF A WINDSHIELD REPAIR?
If your insurance coverage includes glass damage, there is no charge and no deductible to pay for repairing your windshield, service included! You won’t have to spend a penny.
GLASS DAMAGE INSURANCE FOR REPLACEMENT WORK
Pay only the deductible if your insurance policy covers glass damage that requires a windshield replacement.
WINDSHIELD REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
If you want to cover the costs yourself, we’ll provide you with a free quote tailored to your specific needs.
Our experts will do whatever they can to salvage your windshield by having it repaired instead of replaced. We will see if it is possible to bring back the windshield’s original strength and level of protection. Should we determine it is not safe to do so, we’ll replace it with a model that is right for your vehicle and that complies with the manufacturer’s standards.
A small windshield chip can quickly turn into a crack, in which case our experts can repair your windshield given that:
- The chip does not exceed the size of a loonie.
- There is at least 4 cm separating the point of impact and the edge of the windshield.
- The chip does not interfere with the driver’s line of vision, which is approximately 30 cm wide and located just above the middle of the steering wheel.
- The outer layer of glass is the only part damaged on the windshield.
- There are no more than 3 chips that need to be repaired.
If your windshield is in rough shape and needs to be replaced, you can rely on Midas’s team of 400 certified technicians to do the work for you. We carry over 12,000 windshield models and our experts work with specialized and patented tools. No wonder thousands of people keep on choosing us for service, year after year!